Volunteers play an important role in the foundation’s care team. Here are short descriptions on some volunteer opportunities and guidelines on how you can become one.
Volunteers who have creative minds and artistic hands should give Art Therapy a try. From origami folding, painting on canvass and handicraft-making, you will be given the opportunity to optimize the health of our patients through the use of art.
The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed. (Proverbs 11:25 MSG).
Join our pool of Spiritual Care providers as they help bring time-tested Bible-based spiritual resources that help our patients focus on transcendent meaning, purpose and value.
Our Massage Therapy service does not underestimate the power of a gentle, human touch to promote healing and comfort for our patients. Join our pool of therapists and know how it is to bring relaxed smiles to our patients.
The Ruth Foundation is growing and needs willing hands to assist during events (trainings, seminars, etc.). Whether it is helping out with registration, physical arrangement, ingress/ egress, your help is highly appreciated.
Use that trained listening ear with the blend of compassion and wisdom as you assist our patients and their families as one of our Counselors.
Do you enjoy household work? Are you good at basic repairs? Is decorating your forte? If you answered yes to any of these questions, come and be a part of our Happy Room Project Team. We make some of our patients’ homes cleaner and brighter…but that doesn’t compare to the smiles we put on their face after the job is done.
Since The Ruth Foundation is growing, our files and paper work have also increased in number. Computer savvy, data encoders and people who like organizing are welcome to join us.
Internships /OJT’s/ Practicum
Available intermittently for nursing, caregiving, social work, and continuing pastoral education students.
- Complete the application by filling out this E-FORM. For questions please contact +63 (02) 808 6079 or +63 908 814 4799 or email us at email@example.com.
- After receiving the completed application, a personal interview and orientation will be scheduled.
- Following the interview, opportunities that best suit your talents should be identified.
- The foundation provides comprehensive training for all patient companion volunteers. Other volunteer training will depend on the role selected.
- Upon completion of training, you and the appropriate staff member will meet to discuss assignments and your commitment as a volunteer.