CALL FOR ENTRIES
Open to photographers and aspiring photographers.
Hopefull Magazine is looking for beautiful photographs of people aged 80 and above to feature in its next issue. Your subject could be your parent, grandparent, tito or tita or anyone you know who has the kind of wisdom that only comes with age.
Join The Ruth Foundation as we celebrate living fulfilling lives this November.
- Full-color headshot (be creative, think Humans of New York)
- Portrait orientation
- Biggest size and highest resolution your camera can take
- At least 11×17 inches, 300 dpi
Recommended cameras: DSLR, HD digicam, or higher-end phones (12 megapixels and up)
The stories are just as important as the photograph. Have your photo subject give an answer in 1-3 sentences, Filipino or English, to any of these three questions:
- What makes you feel most alive?
- What one piece of advice would they give to younger generations?
- What are their hopes and dreams for their loved ones’?
Fill out the Google form below to submit your entry:
The best photos will be featured in the next edition of Hopefull and an upcoming photo exhibit, with the best shot on the cover of the magazine.
THE DEADLINE: October 10, 2017
Help spread our message of #caredignityhope.