The Ruth Foundation team is made up of talented full-time and part-time workers who help maintain the foundation’s standards of quality care. If you’re looking for fulfilling, service-oriented careers, this is the place for you!
Applicants may send their resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com with the position applied for in the subject line.
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Must have a certificate of training under a school accredited by TESDA
- Willing to do home visits on their own, to patients in an area handled by TRF
- Willing to work with a team of healthcare providers under TRF
- Communicates well with patients who are disabled, or with chronic or terminal illness
- Practices infection control in the homes of patients
- Performs: home making, bed making, restraints, safety and fire protection
- Performs: Basic nutrition and preparing a meal, feeding clients on PEG or NGT
- Performs: Positioning client on bed, assists patients in ADL, daily bathing, skin care, oral hygiene
- Performs: vital signs and I and O monitoring, manual fecal evacuation, enema
- Assisting in medications, specimen collection
- Ostomy care, nonsterile dressings, care of indwelling catheter, wound cleaning
- Deep breathing exercises of patients
- Empower families by way of providing knowledge and skills in the proper care of their relative with chronic and terminal illness.
Part-Time Licensed Counselor
- Must be a licensed counselor
- Must be a graduate of counseling or related courses
- Preferably a registered teacher or with post-graduate degree in counseling and supervision
- Additional training in family or clinical counseling preferred
- Preferably female
- At least 2 years work experience in corporate health institutions or community setting
- At least 1 year experience as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Willing to commit 8 to 16 hours a week for counseling sessions
- Willing to do home visit on their own within the area of Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Parañaque and nearby towns of Laguna and Cavite.
- Willing to be on-call for telephone referrals
- Provide support to patients, relatives and caregivers with additional emotional, spiritual, bereavement and information needs
- Work with patients and families in one-on- one or group sessions
- Assist and support remembrance/bereavement programs
- Complement care given by clinical teams and promote practical living
- Maintain confidential and accurate patient records
- Maintain record of education, training and personal development
- Can operate photocopying and fax machine independently
- With working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Part-Time / On-Call Driver
- At least High School graduate
- At least three years of driving experience
- Has valid driver’s license (Pro or Non-Pro), with no record of traffic violations for the past six months
- With pleasing personality and good attitude
- Preferably born again Christian
- Able to submit NBI and police clearance
- Familiar with roads in Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Parañaque, Cavite, & Laguna
Part-Time Service Provider: Physical Therapist
- Licensed PT
- 2 years experience with providing service to people with disability, chronic and terminal illness
- Willing to do home visits on their own, to patients in an area handled by The Ruth Foundation
- Willing to work with a team of health care providers under The Ruth Foundation
- Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating the data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Administer manual exercises, massage and/or traction to help relieve pain, increase the patient’s strength, and decrease or prevent deformity and crippling
- Empower patients and families by providing educational information and skills on simple physical therapy exercises, injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote health.
- Assists clients to community resources and services related to physical rehabilitation, when available.