The Ruth Foundation team is made up of talented full-time and part-time workers who help maintain the foundation’s standards of quality care. If you’re looking for fulfilling, service-oriented careers, this is the place for you!
Applicants may send their resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for in the subject line.
Part-Time / On-Call Driver
posted May 17, 2017
- At least High School graduate
- At least three years of driving experience
- Has valid driver’s license (Pro or Non-Pro), with no record of traffic violations for the past six months
- With pleasing personality and good attitude
- Preferably born again Christian
- Able to submit NBI and police clearance
- Familiar with roads in Muntinlupa, Las Piñas, Parañaque, Cavite, & Laguna
Part-Time Service Provider: Physical Therapist
updated Jan. 13, 2017
- Licensed PT
- 2 years experience with providing service to people with disability, chronic and terminal illness
- Willing to do home visits on their own, to patients in an area handled by The Ruth Foundation
- Willing to work with a team of health care providers under The Ruth Foundation
- Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating the data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Administer manual exercises, massage and/or traction to help relieve pain, increase the patient’s strength, and decrease or prevent deformity and crippling
- Empower patients and families by providing educational information and skills on simple physical therapy exercises, injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote health.
- Assists clients to community resources and services related to physical rehabilitation, when available.