There are hundreds of internet quotes that try to capture what a father is. We share a few of them here that remind us how a father’s impact shows not just through an inspirational sentence, but through his actions. His love shines in what he does for the people he calls his sons and daughters. A very happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.
1. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
2. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Anne Geddes
3. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
4. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. – Anne Sexton
5. It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John XXIII
6. A father is a banker provided by nature. – French proverb
7. You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together. – Erika Cosby
8. The greatest gift I ever had came from God: I call him dad!
9. A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
10. Once a father overheard his son pray: “Dear God, make me the kind of man my daddy is.” Later that night, the father prayed: “Dear God, make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.”